Saturday, December 18, 2010

7:23AM

I'm just about to leave for my 3rd training run - we're running 6 miles today. I couldn't leave though without thanking all of the people who have donated thus far! Thank you so much for your generosity and support. 


We had our Jumpstart holiday party last night and it was a great time. The people I work with are so fantastic and it's always great to spend time out of the office with them. I got a lot of questions from people about how my training is going, which is so encouraging. I'm hoping to get a group of Jumpstart staff out to a Saturday run or, more realistically, start organizing after work training runs since so many people are runners at Jumpstart. 


I'm looking forward to more hills today, which I can really tell are going to help come race day. This is definitely a short post, more later (and I still need to post the peanut butter recipe!). 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment