Monday, November 29, 2010

running with camera.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I enjoyed some great company this year in Rhode Island and was able to go on a run the morning of the festivities. 


I took the day off today and was fortunate to have BEAUTIFUL (cold) winter weather. Though in the mid-40's, it was so sunny today that I decided to take my camera out for my run. I ran 40 minutes (not including quick picture breaks). Not some of my best photos, but a little insight to what I see when running in Cambridge. Enjoy!


Harvard Footbridge - there's salsa dancing on it in the summer!

A pair of rowers on the Charles. 

I've always loved this mural; it's on the side of a nightclub on Western Ave.

A new great place in Central Square - mostly vegan cafe with GREAT  hot food! 

Dana Street in Cambridge!

A building on Harvard's campus - this is the first time I've ever run through the campus; probably the last. 

Top of a gate leading into Harvard yard. 

There's now a Clover Food Lab in Harvard (On Holyoke Street). Hooray!

So the streets in Cambridge/Harvard Square need some serious work. The bricks are a bit slick and in general there's a lot of work that should be done to the sidewalks - especially for people like me that trip, a lot.  

Along Memorial Drive 

Green Street!

Great view of Cambridge in all it's glory!

Looking forward to tomorrow because we have our first marathon meeting. The days are counting down until the training officially starts. Boy does time fly by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment